62% polyester/33% rayon/5% spandex.
Made in the USA.
- Our policy is 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you store credit or exchange.
- Start your return here and return the item within 14 days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Gift Cards are non-returnable items.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, a store credit will automatically be applied to your Bay Area FitWear account within a certain amount of days. Bay Area FitWear does not give Cash or Credit refunds.
If Bay Area FitWear has made an error on your order, we will issue a refund to the appropriate method of original payment.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. All sale and clearance items are final sales.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us within 14 days and mail your item to: 48 Mariposa Court, Danville, CA, 94526, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 48 Mariposa Court, Danville, CA, 94526, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.